— Your privacy is critically important to us.
– Website Visitors Like most website operators, Fintech Expert's collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Fintech Expert's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Fintech Expert's visitors use its website. From time to time, Fintech Expert's may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Fintech Expert's also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://fintech-expert.com blog posts. Fintech Expert's only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information Certain visitors to Fintech Expert's websites choose to interact with Fintech Expert's in ways that require Fintech Expert's to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Fintech Expert's gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://fintech-expert.com to provide a username and email address.
– Security The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Aggregated Statistics Fintech Expert's may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Fintech Expert's may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Fintech Expert's does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
– Business Transfers If Fintech Expert's, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Fintech Expert's goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Fintech Expert's may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
© 2019 Fintech-Expert. All rights reserved